- Did you know that you are classed as being in fuel poverty if more than 10% of your income is being paid towards energy bills? It is estimated that as many as one million households could fall into this category in Scotland alone.
- Citrus Switch is our easy to use service specifically designed to make switching your domestic energy supplier a simple and straightforward process. All it takes is a 5 to 10 minute call and by calling us from a landline on our free phone number 0800 221 8089, you won’t even pay for the call! Please note that if you call from a mobile you will be charged at your Network Provider’s rate.
- Simply have a copy of your latest gas and electricity bills to hand and call to speak to one of our energy advice team. Our advisers will ask you for some information from your bills and then they will take care of everything else. Citrus Energy corresponds with the energy suppliers on your behalf from start to finish.
- As we offer 100% impartial service, we will show you every energy price from every energy supplier currently available. Currently our customers have the potential to save an average of £208 per annum on their combined gas and electricity bills.
- Switching energy supplier needn’t be complicated. Citrus Energy makes it an easy process and with our ongoing support we will automatically review your tariffs every 6 months to ensure you continue to get the best deal.
Lemon Aid from Citrus Energy can even help you apply for services you may be entitled to such as white goods schemes, discounts on your energy bills, benefit's and many other services.