- Citrus Energy offers a home visit advice service to specifically help the people of Ayrshire, including those with pre-payment meters. We can arrange a mutually convenient appointment in the comfort of your own home to provide a wide range of help and support that will get you the best deal for your gas and electricity.
- Along with our easy switching service which helps you find cheaper energy deals, we can check your current bills to ensure you are being billed properly. If not, we can provide advocacy on your behalf and correspond with your energy supplier for a variety of reasons.
- We can also help get the best from your heating system by giving you assistance on the setting of heating programmes and thermostats.
- If you have meter problems, then Citrus Energy can help with the resetting of pre-payment meters and with any queries relating to how your pre-payment meter works.
- Lemon Aid from Citrus Energy can even help you apply for services you may be entitled to such as white goods schemes, discounts on your energy bills, benefits and many other services. So if you are a resident in Ayrshire and want to get the best from your energy supply then call us today.
Better Off North Ayrshire - Lemon Aid Fuel Poverty initiative
Better Off North Ayrshire (BONA), is a new three-year financial inclusion programme in North Ayrshire, jointly funded by the European Social Fund and Big Lottery Fund.
As part of this programme, and working in partnership with North Ayrshire Council and other local agencies, Cunninghame Housing Association and our social enterprise subsidiary Citrus Energy have established the Lemon Aid fuel poverty initiative.
Lemon Aid will help educate and support North Ayrshire residents to become more informed about the energy industry, its practices and choices available regarding fuel supply, metering, tariffs and address the needs of those experiencing fuel poverty by reducing energy bills and debts, sourcing energy efficient measures and generating financial gains.
Lemon Aid will provide the following range of services;
- Home visits to vulnerable residents experiencing or at risk of fuel poverty providing them with home energy advice;
- A hand holding fuel switching service which aims to break through the fear of switching that many vulnerable and fuel poor tenants have and secures cheaper tariffs and genuine financial savings for fuel poor households
- Advocacy services for those experiencing fuel poverty, negotiating with energy suppliers and other agencies to write off debts and secure grants and other resources to maximise disposable income
The project is targeted lone parents, those on low incomes or those living in a workless household. For further information on how Lemon Aid can help North Ayrshire residents contact Lemon Aid on Freephone 0800 221 8089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Switching energy supplier needn't be complicated. Citrus Energy makes it an easy process and with our ongoing support we will automatically review your tariffs every 6 months to ensure you continue to get the best deal.